that tag.This movie just makes me so happy.
100% accurate tagging
I think I just terrified myself.
Shit he’s still hot.
the ships that i end up investing myself the most in are the ones where at first im like, “meh i guess i can see that” and then somewhere along the line my brain just fucking snaps and i cant control myself its like a demons possessed me and im going 900mph to hell
not unless I win the lottery or something!! flying to sweden costs too much money uuuaahh but maybe next year I will try!!!
before the olimpyc games hype dies. im sorry
their ages matched /whispers from under a rock
Basic Craft Foam Attack on Titan 3DMG Blade Tutorial
Disclaimer: By no means is this most exact or realistic way to make 3DMG but it makes due for a fairly decent con-safe cosplay prop that doesn’t weigh a ton or cost a fortune. This tutorial is only for the blades, but you can use the same basic principles and materials to make most of the other parts as well.
What you are going to need:
- 1 36” sheet of white foam board (from Michael’s)
- 1-2 (12” x 18”) sheets of white craft foam (I used Creatology Fun Foam)
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Silver 3D fabric paint (in the little squirt bottles for detailing)
- Silver metallic paint (I used Dazzling Metallics by DecoArt)
- Glue gun (make sure you have lots of glue sticks)
- 2 black pipecleaners
- Fine tip black sharpie
- Small paint brushes
- Tracing paper (or regular printer paper works as well)
- 1 small sheet of sand paper
How I imagine college students during finals
As a college student I can confirm that is exactly how college students are during finals